Welcome to Nepal which is known for its rich source of spirituality and heritage. Uplift yourself by practicing yoga throughout
your tour and at Sadhana Yoga Retreat
Dates: May 1 to May 15
December 1 to December 15
Duration: 14 days/14 nights
Location: Pokhara valley, Kathmandu valley, Lumbini, Chitwan, Bandipur
Organizer: Sadhana Yoga Retreat
Note: Minimum 2 people & maximum 6 people in a group.
Single Person: US$ 2,699
For Couple: US$ 4,499
Nepal is a landlocked country in South Asia located in the Himalaya. It borders China in the north and India in the south, east and west while Bangaladesh is located within only 27 km. Nepal has diverse geography, including fertile plains, subalpine forested hills, and eight of the world's ten tallest mountains, including Mount Everest, the highest point of Earth.
We have been offering a wide range of activities including yoga, hiking, trekking, sightseeing and cultural tours around heritage sites of Nepal. Nepal is being recognized as one of the most beautiful countries geographically and culturally. These packages will reveal a bit about Nepal's culture and beautiful diverse landscape.
First Day (Arrival day)
Second Day (at Sadhana Yoga Retreat)
Free pick up service from Pokhara buspark, airport or hotel.
Chanting, evening yoga (one hour and a half), dinner and candle light meditation
Participants will follow the entire program from morning meditation till candle light meditation including complementary massage.
Third Day (Pokhara Sightseeing)
Our guide will take you to the most scenic vantage points and cultural sites of Pokhara Valley in the Centre’s private car.
- Sarangkot (great touristic destination to view mountain ranges, settlement of ethnic group of Nepal and world's 5th best zone for para-gliders)
- Bindabasini Temple (Centre of Nepali culture and faith on religion)
- Mahendra Cave (Natural cave which is a great attraction to anyone who comes to Pokhara)
- Bat Cave (Next to Mahendra cave there is another cave where bats live and this an adventurous and an unique)
- David Fall (outlet of Fewa lake water makes great fall and fountain, really enjoyable with mountain views and Nepali cultural things around)
- Shanti Stupa (one of the great destination to realize peace and majestice views of Himalayas, shanti means peace, it is also called Peace Stupa)
Barahi Temple (a little island in the middle of lake Fewa contains Barahi Temple, great religious faith and cultural site)Forth Day (Journey to Lumbini)
6 hrs drive to Lumbini via Siddharta highway. Lumbini is a birth place of Buddha.
Fifth Day (Sightseeing)
Complete sightseeing with guide on private vehicle in Lumbini.
Sixth Day (Journey to Chitwan)
3 hours drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is for wild life adventure.
Seventh Day (Jungle safari)
Elephant ride, jeep safari, boating
Eighth Day (Transfer to Kathmandu)
Accommodation at non-touristic area,
Ninth & Tenth Day (Sightseeing)
One night and half a day till lunch at Bandipur
Yoga and meditation at centre
Participants will follow the entire program from morning meditation till candle light meditation including one more complementary massage.
Participants will follow the entire program from morning meditation till candle light meditation.
Farewell breakfast and airport or buspark drop in Pokhara.